Father’s Day is just around the corner, and as we all know, there’s no place Dad would rather be than standing next to his grill, beer in hand, cooking up some delicious critters for his family. Here are some great Father’s Day gift ideas for the Grillin’ Dad. We’ve broken ‘em down into price categories for ya'll, so no matter the size of your budget, we got you covered!
I’m Broke - I Need Gift Ideas on a Budget!
Pappy’s Gift Pack
- Three great barbecue sauces made in the grand ole’ U.S. of A! These award-winning BBQ sauces from Kentucky BourbonQ offer a wide range of flavor profiles. Pappy’s Mango Chipotle Grillin’ Sauce is a sweet and smoky sauce with hints of mango and pineapple, but packs a nice heatfilled punch too. Pappy’s Not Made in China (without lead paint!) is a delicious soy and Worcestershire based marinade and dippin’ sauce. Pappy’s Moonshine Madness (so friggin’ hot you’ll go blind!) is a hot and spicy barbecue sauce that hits you with fresh onion, fresh garlic, and fantastic barbecue flavor before the burn of habanero sets in. Together, this gift pack will give Dad plenty of variety to try out for his next backyard BBQ!
Weber’s Way to Grill™ Cookbook
- Help Dad take his grilling to the next level with Weber’s Way to Grill™ by Jamie Purviance, the most complete grilling technique book ever. With over 160 fabulous new recipes and more than 1,100 photographs, Dad’ll find plenty of inspiration and instruction to step it up at the grill. Explore new methods and learn the tips and tricks professional chefs use to create legendary meals. It’s the go-to guide for all things grilled.
Fighting Cock Nuts
- Let’s face it… proper BBQ takes a long time to perfect! Sometimes even the most experienced BBQ Dad gets hungry waitin’ on the meat to smoke. Give him something to snack on while he waits: Fighting Cock Nuts from Kentucky BourbonQ! These tastiest of nuts go perfectly with Dad’s beer while he works the grill.
Big Green Egg Digital Pocket Food Thermometer
- Even BBQ professionals have to check the temp on their meats every now and again. This digital pocket thermometer will help Dad make absolutely sure that his ‘que is grilled to perfection.
People for the Eating of Tasty Animals T-Shirts
- Help Dad send a statement to that “Other PETA” with these hilarious shirts from Kentucky BourbonQ. Every shirt has the People for the Eating of Tasty Animals logo on the front, with a variety of sidesplitting slogans on the back. One shirt says “There’s room for all God’s creatures…right next to my mashed potatoes!” Another proclaims “Tree huggin’ is okay… as long as you’re climbing up to your deer stand!” Plenty more to choose from.
Firespice Cedar Planks
- Add the sweet taste of cedar to your grilled salmon with these great cedar planks from Weber. Crafted from sustainably harvested cedar trees, Dad’s next fish grillin’ experience is sure to be a hit. Planks are perfect for large fillets.
I Can Afford to Spend a Bit More on Dad!
Sportula Three-Piece Grilling Set
- Help Dad flaunt his fanhood with this great grilling set from Sportula! Literally dozens of collegiate and professional sports team logos are available, so no matter who Dad roots for, they got ya covered! Set includes a spatula, tongs, and grill fork.
Twelve-Pack of Dad’s Favorite Pappy’s or BourbonQ Sauce
- If Dad is a true BBQ-aholic, a couple little bottles of sauce ain’t gonna cut it! Kentucky BourbonQ offers a wide variety of barbecue sauces ranging from mild to wild! Regular price on the Pappy’s line is $6.99 per bottle, but a 12-pack drops the per bottle price down to $6.49. For the gourmet BourbonQ line, regular price is $8.99 per bottle, but we drop the price to $8.49 per bottle if you order 12. Help Dad stock up for the whole grillin’ season!
Weber One-Touch Grills
- Every BBQ man worth his salt knows that a simple charcoal grill can add some amazing flavors to the meat. Throw a little mesquite or hickory in with your coals, and you’re approaching grillin’ perfection! Get Dad the best charcoal grill for the price with the Weber One-Touch Series. All models have a porcelain-enameled bowl and lid, with a plated steel cooking grate.
I’m Loaded Down with Cash - Let’s Spend Big on Dad!
Big Green Egg
- The Big Green Egg stands alone as the most versatile barbecue or outdoor cooking product on the market, with more capabilities than all other conventional cookers combined. From appetizers to entrees to desserts, the Big Green Egg will exceed all of your expectations for culinary perfection... and with five convenient sizes to choose from, there is a Big Green Egg to fit any lifestyle!