Bear Claw Honey Butt Rub Fettuccini
Prep Time: 5 minutes; Total Time Start to Finish: 25 minutes.
1/2 package fettuccini uncooked
1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
1/2 cup whipping cream, at room temperature
1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Bear Claw Honey Butt Spice
1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
2. Place in warm serving dish large enough for tossing.
3. Add butter, whipping cream, cheese, and parsley; toss until pasta is well coated.
4. If necessary, dish may be placed in oven at 300 degrees to bring up to temp.
5. Salt and pepper to taste.
6. Lightly sprinkle with Bear Claw Honey Butt Spice, adding more as necessary to fit your preference.
Makes 4 servings.
Optional Ingredients: You may add cooked chicken breast, broccoli, shrimp, mushrooms, and/or onions to liven up your dish.
Pappy says: “The Honey Butt Spice adds a nice sweet hit of flavor to this dish. If you’re like me, you’ll really coat your plate with the stuff!”