Bacon Wrapped Scallops
1 lb. bacon
1 lb. large sea scallops
1. Cook strips of bacon to half done. Don’t get ‘em crispy yet!
2. Let ‘em cool, then wrap the bacon around large sea scallops and pin with toothpicks.
3. Toss in a gallon freezer bag and marinate for 30 minutes in Pappy’s Not Made in China.
4. Throw ‘em on the grill. Three minutes cook time per side should suffice, or until done.
5. Splash with a little more Pappy’s as you bring them off the grill.
Pappy says: “I can’t make it any easier than this, folks! Two ingredients, sauce, then grill. This tasty snack is better known as the Popcorn of the Gods!”